If you are interested in talking to activists in the grassroots movement for independence, we may be your target. Sants-Montjuïc District is the widest one in Barcelona. It has a population of 177,636. Sants-Montjuïc for Independence is one of the +500 local assemblies of the Catalan National Assembly. It is a big one and a very active one.
- Bel Galera, Joan Vilallonga and Enric Blanes attend to media and foreign politicians
- You can contact us by mail, email@example.com (Saturday), firstname.lastname@example.org (Sunday from 4.00 pm) and email@example.com (Sunday), or by our twitter account in English, @IndySants
- Try our Twitter list inBarcelona, journalists and observers who will be in Barcelona on November 9th
- On Sunday, we will be in Sants: our office is in carrer Alcolea 75 (15 minutes from the center of the city by bus, underground or train)
- Further information in our main page in English